Mediawarez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
For those(Guest) that wondering why they can't see the download links, simply register with us to get it. Thank You.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Probux Money Making Method™ $10+ a day

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Probux Money Making Method™ $10+ a day Empty Probux Money Making Method™ $10+ a day Fri May 31, 2013 1:11 pm

Gh0st+

Gh0st+
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Step 1:
Step 2:
Now you will invest money into buying referrals on the website that will make money for you, completely Auto-Pilot. They will last for a total of 30 days. I would suggest buying the 50 Referral pack which is $10. You will have to add funds onto your account buy going to “add funds” under my account.
Use this link to buy referrals: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Step 3:
While you are waiting, you might as well click on ads to make a little extra cash. Go to the top of the page where it says “View Ads” to make some cash.
Step 4: (Optional if you want to make more money)
Invest some of the money you now have from this to buy more referrals. I would suggest investing about 70% to 75% andthen keeping the rest for personal use.
Step 5: (Optional)
If you spend $70, you can upgrade your account which pretty much triples your earnings
Step 6: (Not really a step)
This method is slow at first, if you invest you will make more money. It took me roughly 3 weeks to get like $15 and that was with no money invested at all.
Some quick links:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] < Can find your overall stats and earnings here
Any questions with this method, feel free to ask. I will try my best to help you earn money. Just like you, I want to earn money without doing any hard work.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum